A microdermabrasion treatment in Brooklyn is a great way to help get your skin to look its best. This type of treatment works by using minimally abrasive instruments that will gently scrape away the very top layer of skin. While this can sound scary at first, it is actually a proven safe and effective way to get rid of the dead and dying skin so that the healthy strong skin underneath can emerge and look its best. It is true that this treatment is basically scraping off the layer of skin, it typically doesn’t hurt at all. In fact, many people comment on how good it feels, and how great they look when it is done.
Microdermabrasion treatment price
Microdermabrasion Treatment (30 min) - $45
What is Microdermabrasion For
Microdermabrasion is used for a variety of different skin issues that people face on a regular basis. The following is a list of some of the most common problems that can often be addressed with this effective treatment:
- Light Scarring – Small scars can often be completely removed by gently scraping the skin and scar tissue away.
- Discoloration – Discoloration such as age spots, hyperpigmentation, and other similar discolorations can be removed so that the area will better match the rest of your skin.
- Sun Damage – Remove the flaking skin that is caused by sun damage. This process can also stimulate the healing process so your sun damage goes away more quickly.
- Exfoliation – This is an effective way to exfoliate your skin so that it looks healthy and more youthful.
- Fine Lines – Fine lines can be reduced or eliminated. This works very well around the eyes, on the forehead, and many other areas where fine lines often form.
- Pores – Help to reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Acne Scars – Treat the scars that have been left behind by acne. Just about any type of skin imperfection can benefit from a microdermabrasion treatment.
Our team of experienced professionals can help to analyze your skin to see if it is a good candidate for microdermabrasion. If we don’t think that it can be effective, we’ll let you know up front so you don’t waste your time or money.
You can book an appointment for this service at 347-554-8108.
Does Microdermabrasion Hurt
This is one of the biggest fears that people have when considering a microdermabrasion treatment here in Brooklyn. The fear is made worse because there are some people who have tried at-home versions of this treatment, and found them to be painful. When you come to a professional, you shouldn’t have any pain associated with this treatment process. We use only high-quality tools to get the best results, and we can always adjust the machines if you report that there is any discomfort at all.
Schedule Your Microdermabrasion Treatment Today
If you would like to get a microdermabrasion treatment in Brooklyn, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can set you up with an appointment, or answer questions you might have about the treatment process.
We can be reached by dialing 347-554-8108.
Thank you for considering Green Planet Salon & Spa for your microdermabrasion treatment services.